Since the beginning, SAC Services, Inc. has stood behind our core values, which have helped us develop our company's culture, brand, and business strategies. Our values include:
Our mission is to be the contractor of choice for our clients and the employer of choice for our teammates by providing the highest level of service available and achieving a fair balance of responsibility and profitability while pursuing excellence with unmatched reliability, honesty, and integrity.
Our business philosophy is to treat others as we want to be treated. We also want to treat all our business associates with respect, fairness, and integrity while listening to and professionally serving them. Our team believes in always being a model of hard work and striving towards excellence.
- Put Our Clients' Needs First
- Manage with Leadership & Expertise
- Perform "Due Diligence" to Reduce or Eliminate "Surprises"
- Limit Contract Modifications to Unforeseen Conditions or Owner Initiated Changes
- Have a "Proactive" Approach to Each Project
- Develop Long-Term Working Relationships with Our Clients
- Customize Our Management Approach to Each Client's Unique Requirements
- Maintain the Highest Level of Ethical & Technical Standards
- Remain Current with Industry Standards & Technological Advancements
We believe that safety must be looked at as a focused effort, which is integrated into every part of our operations and activities. That's why our objective is a proactive program that will reduce safety-related losses to an absolute minimum. Our goal is to manage prevention efforts instead of accidents.
Additionally, safety is an integral part of our operations. Our safety program includes all aspects of safety awareness from general policies, operating practices, and procedures for job-specific training, accident prevention, project planning, and hazard analysis. Moreover, our commitment to a safe and productive project requires the understanding, focus, and participation by every project team member. To provide a safe and healthy work environment for our employees, subcontractors, and customers we've put detailed policies and procedures in place. Our focus is to eliminate incidents on every job and to ensure that all work is completed safely, with appropriate tools, equipment, and methods that meet or exceed the requirements of OSHA and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Safety and Health Requirements Manual (EM385-1-1).